The EY Data and Analytics team are specialists in information management, advanced analytics and business intelligence. We implement the information-driven strategies and systems that offer the highest return on investment, profitability, and service or policy outcomes for our clients.
Our consultants work to create a lasting organisational culture that encourages people to use information and technology more creatively and more intelligently to get better business results.
We offer the agility and responsiveness of a small business backed by the resources and reach of a Big Four firm. If interesting, cutting-edge analytics and enterprise intelligence projects in Canada appeal to you, get in touch today.
Your key responsibilities
• Providing strategic advice to clients in area of expertise • Leading various engagements from a project management perspective including budget, staffing, timeline, scope. • Providing leadership and guidance to team members on end to end solution implementation tasks (Architecture, design, build, test, deploy) • Reviewing team members deliverables and ensuring deliverables are of high quality. • Ensuring enjoyable working atmosphere for the various team members. • Developing service offerings and effort estimates. • Building relationships at appropriate levels with various clients. Skills and attributes for success
• Deep expertise with various programming languages and technology solution vendors: e.g. SAS, Moody's, Azure, SSIS, AWS, Python, R, Unix. • Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management experiences. • Good understanding of financial sector regulations such as IFRS9, IFRS17, Solvency,… • Fluency with financial sector regular business terms. • Ability to quickly learn and master new technologies and languages on the fly. • Ability to manage projects: accurately track and report on progress, address challenges and risks. • Ability to communicate project challenges and risks effectively at an executive level. • Ability to provide strong technical leadership to team members. To qualify for the role you must have
• Engineering degree or equivalent in areas such as computer science, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, data science, statistics, business intelligence • Minimum of 7 years experience working on AI and Advanced Analytics projects and large implementations in the Financial Services and Insurance industry. • Minimum of 2 years experience managing projects and leading project deliverables from a technical standpoint. Ideally, you'll also have
• Experience as a system administrator or a platform engineer • French • Advanced level certifications in various technologies • Security clearance preferred What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support