At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Are you a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables.
Our Valuations team in Quebec is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference. What you will do
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in teams to conduct market and industry research, detailed financial analysis on historical results as well as on financial projections of targeted companies.
- Participating in discussions and team meetings with targeted organizations' management team.
- Researching and analyzing organizations comparable to the targeted company and to its industry in order to determine risks associated to monetary flow of the targeted company.
- Conducting research and benchmarking analysis as well as compiling data on similar companies.
- Performing financial modeling in Excel.
- Participating in the writing of detailed reports.
- Developing relationships with current and prospective clients.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in commerce with a major either in accounting and/or finance.
- Ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Strong modelling skills with an excellent knowledge of Excel is required.
- Good critical, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and capacity to manage priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual (French and English) with strong writing skills in both French and English.
- A Master in finance (M.Sc.) or an MBA is considered an asset.
- A CFA title (completed or in progress) and/or a CBV title (completed or in progress) will be considered major assets.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.