You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Are you a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables.
Our Valuations team in Montreal is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference. What you will do
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in teams to conduct market and industry research, detailed financial analysis on historical results as well as on financial projections of targeted companies.
- Participating in discussions and team meetings with targeted organizations' management team.
- Researching and analyzing organizations comparable to the targeted company and to its industry in order to determine risks associated to monetary flow of the targeted company.
- Conducting research and benchmarking analysis as well as compiling data on similar companies.
- Performing financial modeling in Excel.
- Participating in the writing of detailed reports.
- Developing relationships with current and prospective clients.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in commerce with a major either in accounting and/or finance.
- Ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Strong modelling skills with an excellent knowledge of Excel is required.
- Good critical, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and capacity to manage priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual (French and English) with strong writing skills in both French and English.
- A Master in finance (M.Sc.) or an MBA is considered an asset.
- A CFA title (completed or in progress) and/or a CBV title (completed or in progress) will be considered major assets.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance