Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
The intersection between technology and business strategy. The Technology Strategy and Transformation practice (TS&T) at Deloitte works closely with chiefs of technology and other executives to help them overcome the various technology and strategic challenges they face. What will your typical day look like?
By joining our team, you will contribute to our shared success. You will not only be involved in the delivery activities of our consulting mandates, but also in various practice development initiatives. You will deliver consulting mandates by following proven practices and by ensuring the complete satisfaction of our customers. As a Consultant, you will work closely with senior leadership of our team, and you will work directly with our clients. You will play a key role in delivering high quality analysis and insights across a breadth of business. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, and industry insights to provide solutions to our clients. You will be part of an inclusive team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges, and exceeding expectations. About the team
In good company. With the TS&T team, you will be exposed to leading-edge technology in an environment focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. We are constantly looking for bright employees who are passionate about technology and seek to maximize the value we deliver to our clients. As a Consultant within the TS&T team, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals from various backgrounds, who share a common interest in technology and customer service. If you are always yearning to learn more and rise to new heights in a fast-paced environment that is continuously evolving, this is the place or you. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 1 to 3 years of consulting experience, or 3 years or more of relevant experience in technology management, strategy or business analysis.
• Passionate about modern technology and their applications in the business world.
• Who wants to use your depth of knowledge to help your clients, but also demonstrate a strong ability to adapt and learn.
• You are bilingual (English and French) and you are ready to travel for work.
• With a university degree, preferably a graduate degree, and you are well-versed in both technology and business fields.
• With strong communication, synthesis and analysis skills. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production