Permanent Reference code
:108302 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
As a Senior Consultant focused on SAP S/4HANA Procurement you will:
About the team
- Lead and support SAP S/4HANA pursuits and Practice Development initiatives focused on Inventory/Procurement Execution business processes and functionalities
- Deliver SAP S/4HANA projects successfully to large public and private sector organizations
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers. Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. Deloitte's SAP practitioners will build expertise in services extending from business case development and mobile design to end-to-end system implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Functional proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space.
- At least 4 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Inventory/Procurement , e xperience in SAP S/4HANA
- Strong SAP Logistics knowledge and experience as well as integrations with other modules , SAP certification is an asset
- Thorough understanding of Logistics business processes
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
- French Speaking mandatory
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Procurement, SAP, ERP, Equity, Developer, Operations, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive