Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Imagine, Deliver and Run modern service experiences for the enterpriseWhat will your typical day look like?
In an operational setting the Service Now Consultant is responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service improvement. They provide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and processes. Additionally the Service Now Consultant will assist developers in resolving issues and completing configuration. This individual needs to stay current on the vendor's solution capabilities and best practices at all times and will be accountable for enforcing quality and best practice on the project. They will also support the ServiceNow solution design for large complex projects and develop new tools and approaches for ServiceNow developmentAbout the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises reduce the experience gap between the consumer grade experiences they have at home and the ones they have at work. Our Canadian team has over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members who are serving some of the most iconic Canadian and Global brands to imagine, deliver and run great enterprise service experiences.
We are proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of ServiceNow and one of few Global Elite partners. With global reach and scale, we are able to offer our Canadian clients a global capability with a highly qualified local presence.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
- Minimum of 3+ years of technology implementations
- Holds one or more ServiceNow Certifications
- Advanced understanding of ServiceNow development practices and design patterns
- Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills and ServiceNow certifications an asset
- Bilingualism FR/Eng required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production