You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
The objective of the Intelligent Automation (IA) practice is to help our clients unlock value leveraging a suite of emerging technologies, such as Process Mining, APIs, Low-Code/No-Code, Intelligent Document Processing and Machine Learning AI solutions. As part of the Intelligent Automation practice you will assist our clients throughout their automation journey, from opportunity identification and initial roadmap to scaled automation operations leveraging the best of breed technologies.
The selected candidate will play a key role in delivery high quality analysis and insights, and provide innovative solutions to our clients. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Apply strong business consulting acumen and statistical/technical background to solve business problems.
- Support automation opportunity identification and prioritization, including definition of target state processes and assessment of business benefits.
- Identify areas of the business that can be optimized.
- Collaborate with highly skilled KPMG and client teams to deliver and implement Intelligent Automation strategy including the design, build, test and deploy stages.
- Support development of automation strategies, including target operating model establishment.
- Collaborate with client staff to workshop, analyze and optimize business processes.
- Understand and support engagement economics to deliver engagements within scope, time and budget.
- Help internal practice in development activities.
- Research and apply emerging intelligent automation technologies and trends.
- 2+ years of relevant experiences in Technology management strategy or implementation
- A strong academic record from your undergraduate degree or master's degree
- Strong interest in Technology and a strong aptitude to learn quickly
- Understanding of programming languages
- A proven ability to handle a broad range of activities with competing priorities
- Ability to explain technical concepts and analytics to non-technical persons, as well as business processes, concepts, challenges and issues to technical persons.
- Able to support general project management and oversee the planning, scheduling and completion of objectives and engagements, asset development and other initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and/or French) with experience developing compelling presentations and reports.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance