You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity
Managers/Senior Managers in the People & Change service line participate in and/or lead engagement teams in providing advisory services to senior leaders in organizations that are facing organizational and talent management issues. They are responsible for developing and implementing effective and innovative solutions to meet client needs in the areas of change management, organization design, strategic talent management and HR transformation. Senior Managers are responsible for using principles of project management to manage multiple projects with strategic impact for multiple clients and are accountable for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of their projects. Senior Managers develop and maintain good relationships with clients and deploy strong business development skills for People & Change services as well as all Advisory services. Senior Managers are dedicated developers of talent at all levels and managers of the risk management, financial and commercial aspects of Management Consulting. What you will do
• Provide leadership and operational advice to engagement teams and clients in the areas of HR transformation, organization design and effectiveness, change management, performance measurement, talent management, workforce planning, workplace of the future, inclusion and diversity, return to work and employee experience.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients and peers and partners
• Design and implement innovative solutions to meet client needs using best practice research and intellectual capital materials
• Initiate projects by developing project scope, including detailed, task-level work plans and resource, time, and cost estimates, required to successfully implement a viable solution.
• Identify and develop business opportunities through external and internal networking and leading proposals
• Support internal firm development by creating and contributing to new intellectual capital, leading internal teams and contributing to the development of others What you bring to the role
• A minimum of one years progressively responsible broad scope business management experience in consulting firm and/or corporate environment.
• Successful track record in areas in behavioral change management, organization design, organization development, or process improvement.
• Must have experience in behavioral change management on system implementation projects
• Excellent knowledge of HR processes and function
• Good knowledge of performance measurement practices Keys to your success
• Ability and interest in developing new markets and in working in a growing business environment.
• Professionalism in the execution of tasks.
• High level of drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance