We are looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our Montréal-based global infrastructure advisory team.
The candidate will support our team playing a key role in planning, developing and executing various major capital/infrastructure projects in Québec and Canada primarily serving public sector entities. What you will do
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses at different stages of capital/infrastructure projects including supporting the procurement process
- Drafting of RFQs, RFPs, benchmarking best practices in major project procurements
- Identify and report key challenges and issues, conduct relevant analysis and interpret the results
- Develop financial models and perform various financial analysis
- Gather and analyse data related to capital/infrastructure projects
- Undertake smaller assignments or assist on larger assignments reporting to a manager, senior manager, or a partner
- Write detailed professional reports and other client deliverables, in excellent French and English, using Word and PowerPoint ;
- Contribute to business development and preparation of proposals.
You will be able to elevate your skills as you learn from a high-performing team. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- University degree in a related discipline (business, finance, engineering, etc.);
- +2 years of experience in developing large capital/infrastructure projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French);
- Solid communication, presentation and writing skills, including the ability to grasp and effectively summarize complex documents;
- Proven technical and analytical abilities, including solid financial analysis and financial modelling skills applied to infrastructure projects;
- Program or project management will be considered an asset;;
- MBA, CPA and CFA or equivalent qualification will be considered an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong ability and willingness to manage several different projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Maturity, determination, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Attention to details .
- Ability to work within a team environment.
Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to perform mandates in a variety of industries Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance