At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Our Forensic team is growing. We're looking for Consultant with no experience required and Senior Consultant with at least two years of forensic or related experience (accounting, audit, finance, investigation, damages quantification, insurance claim, business valuation) to join the team in our Montreal, Brossard, and Quebec City offices.
You'll be part of a team carrying out forensic engagements, including, in particular, litigation assistance, business valuation, forensic investigations, fraud and misappropriation risk prevention management, and background research...
Our highly specialized and experienced group will give you a unique opportunity for exposure to a wide range of interesting and challenging situations and to develop or hone your forensic expertise surrounded by a high‑growth team. KPMG is committed to your professional development. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Contribute to the completion of forensic engagements.
- Review or produce financial reports as an independent expert.
- Analyze complex financial data, review documents, conduct in-depth research on various sources of information and conduct forensic engagements such as contractual disputes, asset misappropriation and conflicts of interest.
- Write deliverables that can be used for internal purposes, for the court, for regulatory organizations or for insurance companies.
- Ensure the quality of reports and deliverables, while upholding the firm's quality standards.
- Advise clients on complex business issues.
- Implement investigative plans for sensitive litigation cases and objectively analyze complex financial issues.
- Adeptly integrate a range of expertise to meet client needs.
- Maintain sustained, stable and long-lasting relationships with clients and serve as a business partner.
- Seek out engagement opportunities and play an active role in the firm's business development.
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Consultant: no experience is required
- Senior Consultant: Minimum of two years forensic or related experience (accounting, audit, finance, investigation, damages quantification, insurance claim, business valuation)
- CPA designation or in the process of obtaining it (an asset)
- Forensic specialization with a complementary professional designation such as CBV, CFA, CFE or CFF (an asset)
- Master's degree in finance (an asset)
- Advanced level in financial modelling (an asset)
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment with tight deadlines and variable work hours
- Excellent research and analytical skills with the ability to identify and define issues in a clear and articulate manner and develop creative solutions to meet client needs.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and French, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations, conduct interviews and facilitate workshops for clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment and comfort receiving and providing feedback.
- Excellent relationship building and management skills with the ability to interact and build credibility and trust with a wide range of professionals at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office suite and other relevant software.
- Enjoy teamwork and be willing to carry out engagements in other Advisory Services practices, as needed.
- Be mobile
- Work remotely is possible for this role
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.