KPMG's Enterprise perfomance management (EPM) Practice helps organizations be nimble and drive business value across the enterprise. Aimed at the finance function to increase performance and reduce cycle times, we work with CFOs and finance leaders to truly transform the finance function and how it supports the overall enterprise. We do this by delivering a range of financial transformation capabilities within three service networks-efficient finance operations, effective decision support, and finance strategy & transformation.
Situated within the FT group, our Financial perfomance practice works with finance functions to empower them to become more insightful and true business partners. We are trusted advisors and leaders in budgeting, planning and forecasting, close and consolidation, reporting and analytics with a particular focus on implementing technology solutions to enable these processes.
The KPMG FT Practice is looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant to act as a functional Financial perfomance leader in the implementation of OneStream and Oracle EPM solutions. This role will be responsible for managing implementations, working with the broader KPMG Management Consulting group and working with Senior Management to continue to grow the Financial Perfomance group. What you will do
- Manage FT projects with specific focus on end to end Financial perfomance functional transformation and technology implementations within OneStream and or Oracle EPM
- Participate in the deployment of Adaptive Insights, OneStream or Oracle EPM technological platforms.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to senior level client stakeholders and be seen as a subject matter specialist across the Financial perfomance suite of services
- Help organizations to manage their risks and improve their performance by managing projects across each phase of the implementation life cycle
- Support the development of proposals, contribute to business development activities and support internal and external marketing events
- Identify business development opportunities for Financial perfomance projects
- Contribute to thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Financial perfomance methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research
- Work with senior KPMG leaders to enhance and integrate service offerings across the Management Consulting and Advisory practices
- Manage, mentor, and train Consultants and Senior Consultants within the Advisory Practice
- Develop relationships and partnerships with other KPMG Offices
#LI-Hybrid What you bring to the role
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Commerce, or related field or equivalent experience
- Completion of MBA or Accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA, CPA) preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of implementation EPM related experience with a professional services advisory firm or company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementation projects related to EPM with Adaptive Planning et Tagetik OneStream and/or Oracle EPM.
- Strong mix of business and functional knowledge related to EPM processes with a proven ability to communicate business requirements and understand the implications on the functional design.
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tools, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP / ROLAP / HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US
- French language is an asset
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.