The KPMG Supply Chain practice provides management advisory services in Supply Chain Planning, Procurement and Physical supply chain (Distribution & Logistics). Our professionals contribute to the reputation of our practice, to its development, and have success on the market by helping clients unlock new potential in their organization. We support our clients to enhance their organization's performance, grow sustainable value, control their operating costs and increase service levels through practical solutions. What you will do
We are looking for a highly versatile Supply Chain Management professional with demonstrated expertise in Demand and Supply Planning to join our Montreal Management Consulting practice.
Depending on the circumstances for which our services are called upon, professionals in this role are typically responsible for the following:
- Contribute to key steps of a supply chain transformation project, including business case development, business requirements gathering, system selection and the implementation itself;
- Assist with the assessment of Demand & Supply Planning functions, identify improvement initiatives and assist clients with the execution of these recommendations;
- Identifying supply chain planning leading practices and evaluating client performance gaps;
- Develop targeted project plans for cost reduction and benefits realization;
- Support clients in the development of a service delivery model that promotes Integrated Business Planning and Sales & Operation Planning principles;
- Supporting supply chain planning business development proposals.
The candidate will support a team of experienced professionals responsible for designing approaches and fundamental analyses/methodology required in the course of mandates with our clients. What you bring to the role
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration with a focus in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Information Systems, or Computer Science;
- in a relevant discipline or MBA will be considered an asset;
- 2+ years of related supply chain planning experience consulting, including internships;
- Functional or technical experience in supply chain transformation project(s) with system implementations;
- Forecasting, demand planning, integrated business planning, supply planning, replenishment/allocation planning and/or merchandise planning solutions knowledge and proficiency (e.g. JDA, Oracle, o9 Solutions, Logility, SAP IBP, Kinaxis or other), as well as implementation experience of such solutions;
- Interest in in-depth quantitative analysis;
- Skilled in structuring and layering complex business problems, in interpreting and integrating analysis results and in drawing and presenting conclusions;
- Good sense of autonomy, excellent organizational skills, and able to manage several priorities;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both official languages (French and English);
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and Visio.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance