At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities .
Working in the Tax Department of the KPMG Family Office means accompanying and supporting clients in a broad spectrum of Canadian taxation, according to their needs and projects. As a Senior Consultant, you will primarily provide tax services related to compliance and tax consulting. You will perform a variety of functions in relation to the tax needs and initiatives of the Family Office's clientele. You'll be able to develop your full potential as an integral part of a growing team. What you will do Also, as a Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Preparing tax returns for corporations, partnerships, trusts and individuals;
• Drafting of tax memos and tax research;
• Participate in working meetings with clients to discuss their business and tax needs;
• Identify tax planning opportunities and make recommendations to reduce our clients' tax burden; What you bring to the role
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
- Minimum of one full year's experience in tax compliance;
- Experience in tax consulting and research in an accounting firm or industry company, an asset;
- CPA accounting designation;
- Completion of CPA Canada's Fundamental Tax Program or master's degree in taxation ;
- Good sense of priorities and ability to manage multiple files under tight deadlines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .