Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. What will your typical day look like?
Our technologists help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business' forward. Our consultants link technology insights to clients' organizational goals to fit within their operating models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and processes. You will have access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies - in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP skills. As a SAP Finance - FS/CD Consultant you are expected to:
About the team
- Deliver Finance - Collections and Disbursements (FS/CD) projects successfully
- Lead and support S/4HANA Finance pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte and yourself
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Functional proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP Finance implementation and 3+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space
- At least 3 years of SAP experience implementing SAP including some experience with SAP S/4HANA and SAP Finance
- SAP S/4HANA knowledge and experience and SAP certification is an asset
- Experience in providing post implementation support
- Strong understanding of the integration points with other modules
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production