New Graduate Reference code:
102629 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Kitchener; Saint John; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. Are you ready for a challenge? Participate in QuickStart, a two-year rotational program in Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice, where upon successful completion you will permanently join one of our market offerings.What will your typical day look like?
There are no typical days! Working in Risk Advisory offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which presents you with the opportunity to continually grow and learn from people with different backgrounds and working styles. Your days will be filled with impact - professionally, socially, and personally. Professionally, you will synthesize and communicate complex analyses to senior executives for them to take effective action at their global organizations. Socially, you will work through exciting challenges with peers and colleagues, solving complicated and substantial problems. Personally, you will share your successes and learnings with colleagues that will expand your network and become colleagues for life.
As a consultant, you will complete a two-year rotational program pathway where you will experience multiple different services within Risk Advisory, as listed below. Once you have completed the rotational program, you will have the opportunity to align yourself with an area of our business based on your interests, capabilities and business need. The availability of the rotational pathways and services is dependent on individual business needs and differs per regional office. Rotational Program Pathways:
- Controls and Assurance Advisory (rotational pathway available in all offices):
- Rotational program consultants in this pathway have an interest in risk and controls, audit methodologies, business and IT operations, IT risk, analytics and data visualization
- Your pathway may include experiences in: Internal Audit, IT & Specialized Assurance, Extended Enterprise, Digital/AI Controls/Algorithms.
- Business Advisory (rotational pathway available in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouveroffices):
- Rotational program consultants in this pathway have an interest in business operations, facilitation, problem solving, data analysis and data visualization.
- Your pathway may include experiences in: Extended Enterprise, Sustainability, Financial Industry Risk & Regulatory, Crisis and Resilience, Financial Crime.
- Technical Advisory (rotational pathway available in Toronto office):
- Rotational program consultants in this pathway have an interest in coding, IT acumen (operating systems/databases/applications), artificial intelligence and machine learning, data analytics and data visualization.
- Your pathway may include experiences in: Digital/AI Controls/Algorithms, Crisis and Resilience, Financial Industry Risk & Regulatory, IT & Specialized Assurance and Internal Audit.
Please note the rotational program and pathways are tailored for each region to align to their specific business needs and resourcing requirements. Candidates pursuing their CPA designation should select the Controls and Assurance Advisory rotational pathway to fulfill their CPA designation requirements. CPA candidates in Quebec will need to complete a rotation in Deloitte's Audit & Assurance practice as part of their QuickStart program in order to meet CPA Quebec designation requirements. About the team
At Deloitte, we believe taking risks is a business imperative. Risk Advisory professionals are advisory specialists that help our clients navigate business risks and opportunities, embrace complexity, accelerate performance and gain competitive advantage. Our QuickStart rotational pathways have been designed to provide our new consultants with the opportunity to experience our different services within Risk Advisory and develop key skills to become a successful consultant.Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, the expected qualifications are:
Our shared values
- Working towards completing a post-secondary degree or diploma by January, April, orSeptember 2023
- An inclusive team player who is passionate and motivated
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Proficient in spoken and written English; Bilingualism in English and French is required for the Quebec Region
- Self-starter and able to conceptualize creative approaches and solutions
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Dedicated to providing meaningful service to our clients
- Some level of travel may be required
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply now! Deadlines to apply: 1) Calgary, Edmonton, Kitchener,Toronto, Vancouver: May 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
2)Halifax, Saint John,St. Johns: May 25, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Accounting, CPA, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Data Analyst, Finance, Data
Management and Executive