Digital Integration Job Type:
Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations: Montreal
Assisting our clients in implementing their digital strategy. They use the power of technology to take advantage of the digital shift that requires companies to overcome the complex challenges of integrating systems, both within the organization and with its external partners, suppliers and clients. At Deloitte, the Digital Integration group helps companies manage the inherent complexity of technology, supports them in consolidating or personalizing technological solutions to meet the most complex business objectives and achieve their digital strategy. Our range of services integrates systems and technologies with an approach focused on the company and on creating value.
Our digital integration services include:
- Creating digital solutions and integrating them with the company's existing systems
- Performing large-scale business transformations
- Diagnosing and reviewing solutions, reviewing quality and managing risks
- Defining requirements, creating system architecture and personalizing development
- Managing projects and programs, and providing guidance in the implementation of an agile methodology
- Performing quality assurance and end-to-end trial automation
As a Senior Consultant, you will
- Participate in technology projects, from beginning to end
- Be responsible for complex architecture solutions for real-world problems
- Support the development cycle, including needs analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Maintain relationships with clients and ensure they are completely satisfied through commercial advantages obtained during the project
- Prepare and present documents to the client's senior management
- Support the preparation of responses to calls for tender and proposals, reinforce Deloitte's eminence in the market and participate in prospecting activities
- Develop your expertise in a specialty field and boost your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to the practice's growth and development
Qualifications General skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science with exceptional results
- Graduate degree (e.g., MBA) or professional designation, or both, an asset
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Proven ability for maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (English & French)
- Experience with meeting facilitation and comfortable taking part in various presentations
- Proven ability to assume all responsibilities related to the project management cycle
- Experience related to diagnosing a project's problems, creating solutions, communicating with clients, decisional process, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Canadian travel required
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience in consulting, IT or system deployment
- Have five to 4 years of experience in developing .NET or J2EE platform architecture
- Have at least 3 years of experience as an application architect and one to two years of experience as an integration or solution architect
- Experience in multiplatform development and architecture
- Experience with SOAP/REST web services
- Experience with two or three middleware platforms (MuleSoft/IBM/Oracle)
- Experience with development and implementation projects focused on service-oriented architecture or application programming interfaces (APIs) for large IT corporations using system integration methods and technologies
- Experience in using various formal service methods related to the software development lifecycle, including Agile
- Present solutions or recommendations for implementing new functionalities or resolving technical problems in system development projects
- Ability to propose a vision and provide mentoring to less experienced team members, and promote system development as an important specialty field
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply