Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build a network of colleagues for lifeAre you interested in assisting our clients in implementing innovative solutions that solve the most complex business objectives and achieve their digital strategy? Then this is the job for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will be a member of a diversified team of talented and passionate advisors, which participate in technology projects, from beginning to end; support the development cycle, including needs analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment; maintain relationships with clients and ensure they are completely satisfied; prepare and present documents to the client's senior management; support the preparation of responses to calls for tender and proposals, reinforce Deloitte's eminence in the market and participate in prospecting activities; develop your expertise in a specialty field and boost your reputation as a business advisor; and contribute to the practice's growth and development.About the team
The Systems Engineering group's multidisciplinary team helps our clients reduce costs and risks by simplifying the integration with current systems and by assisting them in all aspects of achieving personalized and innovative digital solutions that support their business transformation.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in consulting, IT or system deployment;
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience in multiplatform development and architecture;
- Experience with development and implementation projects focused on service-oriented architecture or application programming interfaces (APIs) for large IT corporations using system integration methods and technologies;
- Experience in using various formal service methods related to the software development lifecycle, including Agile;
- Participate in presenting solutions or recommendations for implementing new functionalities or resolving technical problems in system development projects;
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production