Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Are you driven by curiosity, professional success, and client service excellence? Do you like working in a fun, dynamic and growing work environment? Deloitte Canada is currently looking for a cloud architect to join its cloud engineering team.What will your typical day look like?
As a cloud engineer, you will need to design and code cloud solutions, convert business needs into cloud solutions and work with a diverse team to implement our clients' solutions and perform design, prototyping, development, configuration, testing and other implementation activities.You would also work collaboratively in an environment of multidisciplinary and multi-vendor teams while meeting tight deadlines as well as build, operate and deliver solutions on one or more of the following platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure. You would need to be aware of new developments in native cloud development, helping to determine how and when this will affect and/or improve the architecture and design of applications.About the team
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients' cloud transformation programs. From cloud-based consulting to implementation to managed services, we offer a full range of cloud services and solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with leading-edge cloud technologies to provide next-generation solutions.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• Three+ years of cloud development experience: (i.e., Azure, AWS, Google) and at least one certification from a leading cloud provider
• Three years or more experience in agile development
• Experience with at least two programming or scripting languages (e.g., Go, Python, Java, Bash, Powershell) and with caching technologies in Redis or Memcached memory
• Experience in at least one configuration management system (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
• Experience in at least one revision control system (GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
• Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, project management skills, client experience and strong communication skills (French and English)
• Must be an entrepreneur, with demonstrated ability to achieve established goals in an innovative and dynamic environmentWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production