Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Omnia IA, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice (AI)
practice is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful AI transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.Role Description:
We are currently looking for qualified professionals to join our Artificial Intelligence Strategy (AI Strategy) consulting group. You will join a Deloitte team that prides itself by helping clients to solve complex business and technology problems in AI, guiding them through industry developments and trends, and bringing forward our AI service offerings suited to the client's needs. We work with a diverse group of clients around the world to help them to create competitive advantages, improve shareholder value and improve the performance of their businesses.
Join a collaborative engagement team that creates value for our clients by developing creative solutions that are visionary as well as pragmatic - solutions that have impact from the back room to the boardroom. Joining our team means joining a workplace of the future, where we are breaking down barriers across all levels, services, roles and functions. At Deloitte, we believe in leveraging diverse perspectives for results and solutions that cannot be matched.
As a Consultant on our team, you are exposed to complex business issues from a variety of clients in major industries including Financial Services, Energy and Resources, Manufacturing, Consumer Business, Public Sector, Telecommunication & Technology, and Healthcare. Your journey with us will represent a rich and rewarding experience, with the opportunity for a long-term career.
As a Consultant, you will be part of a client engagement team with a specific set of responsibilities. Leveraging state-of-the-art technologies, you will work on a variety of projects such as:
i) AI Vision and Art of the Possible
- Define business vision of AI through brainstorming sessions, industry and vendor analysis, and market analysis
ii) AI Capability Enablement
- Understand gaps in current business and technology capabilities needed to support enterprise AI vision
iii) Governance and Operating Model
- Develop the operating model, governance structure, and roles and responsibilities required to stand up an AI operation
iv) Use Cases/Proof of Concepts
- Design and execute a selected AI use case to test hypothesis, demonstrate value and identify any challenges for future development
v) Roadmap and Business Case
- Develop roadmap to execute initiatives required to develop AI capabilities and identify quick-win opportunities to unlock early value with AI while setting the foundations for deeper AI implementations
vi) Change Management
- Identify institutional changes as a result of AI implementations and develop strategies to drive the guided adoption of Analytics and AI tools, techniques, or technologies
There are opportunities for Consultants and Senior Consultants throughout our diverse practice. Positions will be determined based on your geographical and industry preference along with functional and cultural fit.
As a Consultant
, you will be responsible for:
Your role as a junior staff member at Deloitte:
- Taking a hands-on role in delivering advisory services to high growth organizations with a diverse team consisting of data scientists, data architects, software developers, information designers, and business/industry leaders
- Performing data analysis and communicating insights on client projects, and providing support in planning and data collection
- Communicating lessons learned and experiences to client stakeholders and Deloitte team members to facilitate and share best practices
- Facilitating client interactions and project tasks including requirements gathering, brainstorming, wire framing, and development of concept presentation materials
- Working with large amounts of data on a granular level, from structured and unstructured data sources to identify opportunities to apply Analytics or AI methodologies or tools
- Participating in various structured and ad-hoc analysis projects
- Assist in different areas of project management, including client projects and internal initiatives
- Assist in development of materials and analysis for project proposals, RFI's, and proof of concepts
- Research on industry trends and solutions and summarize findings to internal Deloitte team and client stakeholders
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Enrolled in a Master's Degree in Management or other relevant specialized Master's Degree
- Experience in analytics domains such as Retail, Loyalty, Marketing, Healthcare, Mortgage, etc.
- Demonstrated strong interest and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- IT strategy & planning
- IT service management (e.g., ITIL)
- Project/program management
- Infrastructure & architecture advisory
- Software development
- Technology sourcing
- Business/Value cases
- Functional experience in Accounting, Finance, Operations, IT, or Digital Marketing
- Project Management or IT Delivery
- Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, or Business Process Management
- Experience with Data Governance, Data Quality, Records Management, Information Architecture, Metadata and/or Taxonomy
- Ability to work with data with significant ambiguity, develop creative approaches to analytical problems, and interpret data and results from a business/industry perspective
- Superior verbal and written communication with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions
- Professional services, consulting, or advisory experience is an asset
- Interest in continuing to develop analytical and business development skills
- Data analysis experience using (one or more): Python, R, SPSS Modeller, SAS, RapidMiner, or similar tools would be an advantage.
Please ensure to include the following:
Application Deadline: January 27, 2019
- Submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in pdf file
- Indicate your location preference in your cover letter
- Ensure that institution information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST on the deadline date
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply