Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. What will your typical day look like?
Consultants are required to contribute to the firm's growth and evolution in a variety of ways, including:
You will assist in the planning and execution of:
- IT audits to support the audit of financial statements;
- Audits of service organization controls (SOC reports);
- IT audits to support internal audits or internal control certification on financial reporting (52-109, SOX).
You will work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field.
You will develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients.
You will continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path.About the team
Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field.
Develop solutions for our team members and clients.
Continue your professional development in order to progress in your chosen career path.
Work with high-profile clients on a variety of engagements.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- One to three years of relevant experience in risk management, e.g., technology risks, internal audit, service organization control reporting, compliance, regulatory risks, etc.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting, computer science, finance or other related programs.
- Hold a professional designation (CPA, CISA, CISSP) or in the process of obtaining one.
- Experience in a professional services, financial institution, telecommunications or manufacturing environment, functional experience in internal controls and IT risk management.
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle Financials and PeopleSoft systems, Windows and Unix operating systems, Oracle and SQL databases and cloud computing an asset.
- Good understanding of the regulatory landscape and expectations in Canada and the United States (SOX, 52-109), internal control frameworks (COSO, COBIT) and service organization control certification standards (SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 2+).
- Superior oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to travel to clients as required.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production