Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Brossard; Fredericton; Gatineau; Laval; Moncton; Montreal; Quebec City; Saint John; Sherbrooke Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coachingWhat will your typical day look like?
We are looking for a Consultant to join our Auditpractice. While you will be primarily involved in execution of General Information Technology Controls (GITCs) audits for various public and private clients as part of the IT Assurance service offering, you may also be involved in the following:
- IT Internal Audit - provide value-added and relevant analyses of an organization's internal control structure, performance, productivity, and efficiency;
- IT Advisory projects in the areas of Internal Controls Certification for Canadian and US listed companies;
- Projects in the general IT Security space;
- Projects involving testing of automated and manual business process controls.
As a Consultant, you will:
About the team
- Execute on GITC or other projects;
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel;
- Assist with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements; and
- Identify issues and define symptoms.
We help organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. We deliver risk and control services related to IT, entity level, and business process controls and help organizations address regulator and marketplace demand to manage third- party risk through our third party assurance and third-party optimization services.
transform internal audit functions by teaming with, or serving as, the internal audit function.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our shared values
- Between 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- College diploma in computer science or undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting, computer science, finance or a related field
- A strong IT background is preferred
- Experience with audits of US and Canadian listed companies, regulatory expectations and documentation requirements is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with others effectively in teams
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Management and Executive