Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Consultant Intern - Supply Chain, Consulting Montreal Role Description:
As a Consultant Intern, you will work alongside a dedicated, multifunctional, and quickly growing team to solve our client's complex issues - issues at top of mind for the C-suite. Joining our team means joining a workplace of the future, where we're breaking down barriers across all levels, services, roles and functions. At Deloitte we believe in leveraging diverse perspectives for results and solutions that can't be matched.
Our work environment is an apprenticeship program, with a steep learning curve. We have a feedback-oriented culture where you will experience strong mentoring relationships and training that support you as you pursue your own path to success.
You will be able to work on several client projects concurrently and have opportunities for client interaction, participate in workshops, research and proposals, develop new tools and much more.
Our Consulting group provides a range of services, below are the services lines where some position are available, separated by service area: More about our current opportunities in our Strategy and Operations Service Lines across Canada: Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations
Deloitte's Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations practice, named a leader in Supply Chain and Operations Consulting by both Gartner and Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, helps our clients to get their products where they need to be, on time and on budget. Our areas of expertise include Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Planning, Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics & Distribution, and Manufacturing Strategy & Operations, and we play across a wide range of industries, including Consumer & Industrial Products, Energy & Resources, Financial Services and Public Sector. On an everyday basis, our talented practitioners participate in SC&MO assessments, work collaboratively with colleagues and clients, lead small teams, develop innovative recommendations, identify opportunities, author client deliverables, present findings, drive the development of proposals, and participate in practice development activities. Learn More Qualifications:
Successful candidates demonstrate an interest in their selected service line and will have the following attributes:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Commerce, or other relevant degree.
- French language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
- An exemplary record of achievement in school both academically and in extracurricular activities
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-focused, able to synthesize information and present it back in an articulated fashion
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills and a team player
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with competing deadlines and rapidly evolving client needs and conditions
- Service-minded attitude and desire to satisfy client needs while remaining committed to Deloitte's vision and objectives
- Strong technical proficiency in MS Office applications; specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Canadian travel may be required and occasional international travel. Ability to enter the USA to work on client assignments considered an asset
- Exposure to Object Oriented Design, Technical Architecture and the full software development lifecycle (Assets for Technology related roles)
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript combine in 1 PDF document, an incomplete application won't be considered
- Note: As part of your online application, you will be required to indicate a service line preference.
- You must indicate your office location and service line preference in your cover letter
- Please ensure that institution information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date
Montreal : January 27th
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be - so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply