Working at KPMG is a chance to gain valuable work experience, expand your professional network and sharpen your business acumen. As part of KPMG Global, which is present in 155 countries with 162,000 contributing professionals, you will belong to a high-performing team and have access to professional development and mentoring opportunities at every level. You will work with national and international organizations, adding value while gaining quality professional experience. At KPMG, we will advance your career and discover countless opportunities.KPMG Professionals Are...
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional should have all the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service
KPMG is looking for qualified and energetic individuals to join its Infrastructure and Economics team within Advisory Services. They must have an excellent academic record, strong analytical, writing and communication skills, as well as a proven ability to work in a team.
The Consultants will work within a dynamic and experienced team that advises clients from the public, private and non-profit sectors on matters related to strategy and economics. They will take part in a variety of projects:
- Economic development strategies
- Economic impact studies
- Market research and industry analysis
- Financial and economic analysis for infrastructure projects; public policy analysis.
They will be actively involved in projects, contributing in many ways-identifying the issues, formulating assumptions, conducting analyses, summarizing findings and presenting recommendations. In time, they will participate in different types of engagements and perform a variety of tasks in multiple industries, including the public sector, life sciences, transport, tourism, new technology and energy.
Individuals who wish to work in a dynamic, challenging and entrepreneurial environment will excel and find a wide range of development opportunities within our practice.
Roles and Responsibilities
KPMG is currently looking for staff consultants in strategy and economics with up to two years of experience for its Québec city office. Their responsibilities will include:
- Working effectively in teams and independently to deliver on projects
- Conducting key analyses to support recommendations and/or decision-making:
- Primary and secondary research
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Conduct semi-structured interviews, alone or in a team
- Take part in client meetings
- Write reports in Word and PowerPoint in perfect French and English
- Support the growth of the firm and of the practice by taking part in various business development and intellectual capital development initiatives
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent academic record of undergraduate or graduate studies demonstrating knowledge in economics (bachelors' or masters' degree in economics is an asset), or relevant professional experience during which you will have gained expertise in the areas of research, analysis or advisory services in economics.
- Ability to manage a large number of projects within tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French)
- Ability to solve problems with confidence and creativity, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Please submit your application on line.
Your application must include the following documents:
Our Values, The KPMG Way
- Cover Letter
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.