Permanent Primary Location:
Rimouski, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
The Advisory group is experiencing rapid growth. By joining our team, you will acquire new skills, develop existing ones, expand your internal and external networks, and contribute directly to the growth of our practice.
A job in Audit Advisory will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a stimulating and very high-energy environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical fields
- Develop solutions through discussions with your team and clients
- Pursue your professional development and reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high-profile clients on a variety of engagements
The objective of our Audit Advisory - Finance team is to provide CFOs and their teams with tools that will help them succeed. We need to apply our in-depth knowledge of production of financial information and coaching our clients in all aspects of finance. We are looking for professionals with strong problem-solving skills (diagnostics and solutions development), in-depth knowledge of the operational aspects of financial reporting and excellent communication skills.
As an Advisory senior consultant, you may do the following:
- Conduct financial research and analysis in transaction contexts
- Conduct financial modelling in order to analyze project or acquisition performance
- Build complex financial forecasting models
- Draft presentation documents
- Assist the team at all transaction stages (preparation and targeting, deals, negotiations, due diligence, execution and implementation)
- Work collaboratively within multidisciplinary teams
- Help in the development of presentation documents as part of client mandates
- Contribute to delivering on clients' strategic and priority transactions
- Analyze and calculate cost pricing or contract cost
External Posting Qualifications
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA designation or working on obtaining it
- At least 1 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Interested in financial management, financial analysis, business valuation, corporate finance and business purchase or sale transactions
- Expertise in financial management disciplines such as financial process design, budgeting and planning, financial reporting, financial performance and business case development, finance performance management, business case development would be assets
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Skilled in the use of basic accounting software (Acomba, Simply Accounting, ACCPAC) an asset;
- Capacity to think about requirements from a strategic perspective (options available, pros/cons of different options)
- Operational (ability to turn requirements into solutions)
- Broad advisory skillsets (capacity to help clients explore issues/opportunities)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won't cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working.Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production