5122 Chemin De La Cote-Des-Neiges, Montreal, Quebec, H3T 1X8
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.Why this role is important?What you'll do
- Provide superior customer service, identify client needs
- Develop and maintain an active client file to establish customer relationships
- Schedule client appointments for promotions, events and makeup lessons
- Achieve daily sales targetsWhat you'll need
- Deep knowledge of Cosmetics market
- Demonstrated customer service skills ; hability to provide informations on new products, services and promotions
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Behaves in a professional manner; including engaging customers with tact and diplomacy
J2WCBBWhy work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Associate Owners in the Shoppers Drug Mart network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation's evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.