Community Manager QC, Gatineau
The world of work is changing...short commutes, flexibility, and convenience are the minimum standards employees want when it comes to how they want to work!
At IWG, we are leading the way. We've built the world's largest workspace network so that our customerscan work from wherever, and however, they want... in over 120 countries across the globe!
Join us and help us bring more freedom to people and businesses, while expanding our network. You'll be able to enjoy a great work life balance and competitive benefits, while growing your career path along the way. The opportunity
As a Community Manager, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of your centre. You'll motivate your team to create a great working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. A typical day at IWG
You start the day with a quick review of the daily report, to plan the day and make sure everyone's prepared.
With one eye always on reception, you see members turning up and the first meeting rooms guests arriving. You welcome them and take them to their meeting room, show them the facilities and help them set up their Wi-Fi connections and screen sharing app for their presentation.
Later you have a meeting to learn more about a new member and get to understand his business needs. You think about the other businesses in the centre and how you might be able to introduce him to a couple that may be of interest at the networking event later in the week.
It's time for a quick coffee break, relax and enjoy a few minutes to yourself.
A large company is taking a whole floor of the centre and is moving in next week. You run through the move in detail with your Community Associate, ensuring the welcome kit is prepared, and all badges and keys are ready for handing over.
Shortly before your lunch break, a couple walk in enquiring about coworking membership. Your colleague from sales is on their lunch break so you offer them a coffee and give them a tour of the centre, explaining all the benefits of IWG membership. You are then off to lunch.
Later in the afternoon you review billing to ensure all customers are current and walk the space to ensure everything is show ready for a tour in the morning. You notice a few light bulbs out in the café and put a ticket in the service portal for replacement. You take a few pictures of your show offices and post sales ads for your vacant office.
You've earned yourself another quick coffee break, relax and enjoy a few minutes to yourself.
Before heading out you review paid time off requests for next month to ensure you have appropriate coverage and prepare for a 1:1 coaching conversation with one of your team members the next dat. You do a final walk around the building, speaking with members, asking how their day went as they start to wind down and head for home. About you
We're looking for someone who has the experience and aptitude to manage a smooth-running operation. You'll need to be an accomplished multitasker, able to pre-empt issues before they become problems, and keep a team motivated and focused on service excellence. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, used to dealing with customers - ideally in the hospitality or events industry with 3+ years of strong customer service & escalation handling experience
- Experienced with leading others
- Comfortable with providing sales support
What we offer
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic, and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Experience and confidence using MS Office and other basic IT equipment
- Legally eligible to work in the Country you are applying within and at least 18 years old
On top of a competitive total compensation package, you'll enjoy:
- Work life balance(no standard nights/weekends)
- Generous paid time off plans (sick and vacation)
- 12 Paid Company Holidays per calendar year (in addition to your PTO accrual) Competitive RRSP Program, with a Company match
- Company paid comprehensive health/dental care for all full-time team members and your eligible dependents including domestic partners
- A quarterly bonus plan program, plus an hourly rate of $25.00
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities aligned with great career path opportunities
- A professional workplace community (business casual attire required)
Regus/Spaces is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Regus/Spaces has implemented policies with respect to accommodating employees with disabilities. These policies are available to all employees by contacting Canadian Human Resources Department at +1 (416) 649 5850 or at Canada.HR@iwgplc.com
if you require accommodation at any time during your employment with Regus/Spaces.
Community and Social Services Management and Executive