Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
As a member of the Executive Communications (EC) team, you will work with a dedicated team of professionals to provide strategic communications support to senior leaders across the Quebec regional market. You will play a pivotal role in communicating the firm's priorities and helping to drive action to achieve business plans and goals. You will be responsible for developing and implementing internal communications plans and content for the Quebec offices, writing and editing effective messages, and managing delivery within our internal communications channels.
This hands-on role requires excellent writing and editing skills, a proven track record of producing high-quality materials, and strong attention to detail. Essential to the role is the ability to plan for and manage multiple deliverables concurrently, working collaboratively with a broad range of senior stakeholders within the firm and across Deloitte's global network. This role reports to a Senior Manager on the EC team.Responsibilities:
- Plan, research and write high-quality communications deliverables for senior leaders, including remarks, presentations, newsletters, announcements, articles, messages, video scripts, articles, question and answers.
- In collaboration with the Senior Manager, develop, maintain and execute the annual communications plan for Quebec and ensure that it is consistent with national objectives.
- Work with other members of the EC to develop innovative communications plans for various firm-wide strategic initiatives.
- Review, edit and proofread materials for various groups to ensure consistency of tone and style with Deloitte voice and brand.
- Provide communications support and advice for key firm-wide initiatives.
- Work closely with colleagues across businesses and regions to deliver seamless, integrated communications, and as part of a broader team, provide creative input on firm communications priorities.
- Track and monitor metrics for success/performance.
External Posting Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in communications, media relations, journalism, or related field. Experience in professional services or business-to-business environment is an asset.
- Strong understanding of effective corporate communications practices.
- Fully fluent in French. Exceptional French writing, storytelling and editorial skills, with a proven track record in writing for a variety of audience and channels. Some level of English fluency (verbal and written) is also required. Spanish speaking and writing capabilities are an asset.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills across all levels of an organization, and the ability to interact and work with colleagues in a complex, matrix organization.
- Creative and willing to try different communication techniques to deliver messages in new and compelling ways.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Deloitte voice, language style and brand guidelines, plus other recognized language guidelines (e.g. CP Style).
- Excellent interpersonal skills will ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues across Canada (and other countries) and positively represent the Executive Communications team.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Flexible and eager to learn.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply