Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Are you interested in developing your career in the field of communications? Take a look at this opportunity!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Plan, research and write high-quality communications deliverables for senior leaders, including remarks, presentations, newsletters, announcements, articles, messages, video scripts, articles, question and answers in the language of their choice.
- In collaboration with the Senior Manager, develop, maintain and execute the annual communications plan for Quebec and NCR, and ensure that it is consistent with national objectives.
- Participate in the development of internal communications focusing on market engagement and strategies, and liaise with the senior manager, director and communications leader to ensure those communications reflect strategic firm priorities and messages and are managed according to broader editorial schedules
- Work effectively with regional leaders and other communications specialists to deliver effective communications to the region
- Review, edit and proofread materials for various groups to ensure consistency of tone and style with Deloitte voice and brand.
- Work closely with colleagues across businesses and regions to deliver seamless, integrated communications, and as part of a broader team, provide creative input on firm communications priorities.
- Consult with stakeholders and other team members to clearly define requirements and deliver expected results
- Track and monitor metrics for success/performance
As a member of the Executive Communications (EC) team, you will work with a dedicated team of professionals to provide strategic communications support to senior leaders across the Quebec and NCR regional market. You will play a pivotal role in communicating the firm's priorities and helping to drive action to achieve business plans and goals. You will be responsible for developing and implementing internal communications plans and content for the Quebec and NCR offices, writing and editing effective messages, and managing delivery within our internal communications channels.
This hands-on role requires excellent writing and editing skills, a proven track record of producing high-quality materials, and strong attention to detail. Essential to the role is the ability to plan for and manage multiple deliverables concurrently, working collaboratively with a broad range of senior stakeholders within the firm and across Deloitte's global network. This role reports to a Senior Manager on the EC team. Position to be based in Montreal.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in communications, media relations, journalism, or related field. Experience in professional services or business-to-business environment is an asset.
- Strong understanding of effective corporate communications practices.
- Fully fluent in French. Exceptional French writing, storytelling and editorial skills, with a proven track record in writing for a variety of audience and channels. Some level of English fluency (verbal and written) is also required. Spanish speaking and writing capabilities are an asset.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Deloitte voice, language style and brand guidelines, plus other recognized language guidelines (e.g. CP Style).
- Excellent interpersonal skills will ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues across Canada (and other countries) and positively represent the Executive Communications team.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production