What is the opportunity?
As an Early Stage Collections Agent, you will work as a collector of early stage delinquencies for an assigned portfolio of RBC products, in order to minimize the bank's exposure to loss. In this role, you will focus on providing a positive experience to our clients while reaching a mutually agreed upon payment plan for payment of their debt. As you are working on taking care of our valued clients, our management team will be assisting you in developing your career and helping you grow within the RBC Family.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Communicate with customers directly to obtain all necessary and relevant information and reach a mutual agreement for payment of their debt.
- Leverage your strong and professional communication skills to ensure a balance between quality customer care and effective collections techniques.
- Prioritize your workload and handle high volume of calls while maintaining a professional and personable approach.
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- Strong background with the use of windows-based computer applications combined with accurate keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve through active listeningcombined with a commitment to delivering a superior client experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to work 7.5 hour shifts Monday through Friday between 8 AM - 9 PM and Saturdays 8 AM - 4 PM.
What's in it for you?
- Previous collections and/or call-centre experience.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services A competitive compensation package
- Annual Salary Reviews
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Address:7101 Avenue du Parc
Work Environment:Call Centre
Career Level:Entry Level
Required Travel (%):0
Management and Executive