Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Our consulting team at Deloitte helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain technology systems. In fact, current market need for these services is so high, we have built a dedicated world-class team to help us meet this demand. It is called the Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) and is located in Canada's main bilingual business centre, Montreal.
As Cloud Operations Lead in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions to our clients, leveraging leading cloud service providers (ex: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.). You will be part of a team that supports client's live solutions, often immediately after being released to a user community. We will count on you to support client's day to day infrastructure operations, resolve cloud related issues quickly, provide excellent customer service, and execute critical system changes or maintenance.
In our view, the best solution managers are passionate about leading technology solutions and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills and are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients. They have an interest to continue to grow technical as well as growth those around them.
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professional coaches to help you with your career
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top technology providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplaceThe role
- Oversee client's day to day operations on an infrastructure as a service platform (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Oversee all the critical incidents (P1, P2) performing regular follow ups to make sure all the tickets are addressed and closed within SLA targets
- Handle customer escalations and provide RCA (root cause analysis) report for major incidents
- Define and report KPIs and SLAs to monitor the health and performance of cloud services
- Responsible to present and attain approval on all cloud management Infrastructure related changes from CAB team.
- Reviewing health check and Capacity reports regularly and send the management reports to the Deloitte management team
- Structure the training agenda for Operations team including cross-training, certification programs, and other initiatives
- Responsible to maintain the shift roster for Operations team.
- Responsible for transitioning new customers from Build to Operations
- Increase use of automation in managing and delivering cloud services.
- Manage the implementation of new instances and sites into production environments
- Provide feedback to application teams regarding impacts of product defects, system stability, feature functionality, product usage trends, and overall satisfaction
- Create Standard Operations Procedures (SOP's) for daily operational activities
- Proactively Drive Operational efficiencies utilizing Cloud Management Platform (CMP) tool capabilities and features
- Regular follow-up with the OPS team to make sure all the tickets are addressed and closed within SLAYou have
- Experience managing infrastructure managed services (e.g. AWS) and overseeing a technical team
- Experience implementing system management tools to provide monitoring and management of all cloud infrastructures
- Experience designing and maintaining security policies and procedures for cloud services
- Experience leading communication through all tiers of support to ensure incidents are resolved expeditiously
- Solid understanding of information security standards and IT frameworks (e.g. NIST, CoBIT, or ITIL)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good problem solving, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering degree or equivalent
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Experience supporting infrastructure on Azure, AWS, GCP or similar
- Possess infrastructure certifications (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, GCP Associate or MS Azure Professional)
- 10+ years of overall working experience (3-5 years of cloud experience)
- Must be available on-call for intervention and incident response
- Must be eligible for Canadian government Secret (Level II) security clearance
We also value:
- Knowledge of support processes
- Ability to work in French
- Ability to enter the USA for training or short term work assignmentWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply