Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Are you someone who is motivated by curiosity, professional success and excellence in client service? Do you like working in a fun, dynamic and fast-growing work environment? Working at Deloitte Consulting is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, take advantage of cutting-edge technologies, and develop your analytical and business management skills. We are looking for candidates at different level of experience who demonstrate initiative, creativity, a keen sense of problem solving and who are seeking to make changes. Does this sound like you?What will your typical day look like?
We are seeking expertise across various levels from Consultants to Senior Manager in the Cloud Space. Required experience will depend on level. These future opportunities will be available in multiple locations across Canada, including Montreal, Ottawa,Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary. As a Cloud Professionals, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our clients in terms of defining their hosting strategy, assessing the organizational and technological impacts for adopting Cloud and DevOps practices, and designing solutions that build on the latest technological innovations, including the Cloud. You will have the opportunity to leverage your experience and professional skills in a multi-disciplinary and multi-vendor environment while meeting tight deadlines. You will need to be aware of new developments in infrastructure and cloud practices, in particular monitoring the innovations offered by large-scale cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) to determine how and when this will affect the market.About the team
Our Cloud Engineering team enables our clients to transform and adopt new ways of working that include the Cloud, modern delivery modes based on Agile and DevOps practices, end-to-end business agility, and capabilities and advanced operational practices. From infrastructure and cloud consulting to implementation, to continuously managed services, we offer a full range of services and solutions that extend to all people, processes and technology to in order to help our clients deliver faster, operate more efficiently and deliver an exceptional client experience in today's competitive marketplace.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone whith :
- Have the ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbally) with technical and business audiences with a creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions.
- Have demonstrated solution architecture experience in a public and/or traditional cloud environment.
- Have obtained a certificate from a leading cloud provider (i.e., Azure, AWS, Google)
- Have knowledge in the following areas: Traditional Data Centre Infrastructure, Private Cloud Platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.), DevOps Tooling, IT Security Principles, and IT Organization Management Process.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, project management, communication and client experience.
- Are an entrepreneur and able to deliver high-quality results in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Please note for roles in Montreal, bilingual (English/French) is a must
- Please note for roles in Ottawa, candidates should be eligible for Enhanced Security Clearance from the Government of Canada
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.