Permanent Reference code
:117222 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you passionate about the Cloud? If yes, join the Cloud Engineering team at Deloitte Canada. What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte Canada is currently seeking Google Cloud engineering consultants at every level. These consultants will challenge themselves, develop their technical expertise and business skills, design technical solutions, and lead Cloud migrations and DevOps pipelines. Our Google Cloud engineering consultants have the chance to work with amazing clients and help them deliver on engagements. They contribute to internal and external client projects and may support or lead implementations of technical engineering and operationalization of Cloud computing solutions. As a member of Deloitte, a strategic partner of Google, you could also have the chance to work alongside Google systems engineers on some of our client engagements. If you would like to lead the development of innovative solutions using the Google Cloud Platform, then joining the Deloitte consulting team as a Google Cloud engineering consultant could be your most rewarding decision.About the team
The objective of Deloitte's Cloud Engineering practice is to help our clients become companies where employees are passionate about their work and where they can significantly accelerate the speed with which they provide value. We are specialized in our technology consulting practice in Canada, focusing on technical, organizational, and cultural aspects that must be considered to help our clients adopt a Cloud transformation mentality. Our key clients are active across various industries, in particular financial services, transportation, energy and natural resources, retail and B2C, digital natives and the public sector.Enough about us, let's talk about youCore competencies:
- Bilingualism (French and English), written and spoken
- GCP expertise or work experience, with in-depth knowledge of one or more services such as:
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC): Hybrid connectivity, security groups, VPN cloud, load distribution for the Cloud, Traffic Director, etc.
- Infrastructure-service (IaaS) : Compute Engine, Cloud GPU, App Engine, Autoscaler)
- Storage services: Cloud storage, Filestore, Cloud storage archiving, storage transfer service
- Relational Database Service (RDS): Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Postgres, MSSQL
- Container services: GKE, Cloud Run, Container Registry
- Experience with concepts such as the development of a strategy to migrate towards the Cloud, Cloud security, and server-less Cloud computing concepts with respect to GCP
- Experience with Terraform is an asset.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- GCP certifications (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Cloud Developer, Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer)
- Experience deploying CI/CD Pipelines
- Familiarization with different operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of containerization: Kubernetes, Docker
- Direct experience with Ansible
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Engineer, Consulting, QC, Equity, Technology, Engineering, Quality, Finance
Management and Executive