What is the opportunity?
The Bruce Kent Group, the top private client portfolio management group at RBC Dominion Securities in Canada, is looking for a dynamic Client Service Associate. We seek to hire a highly motivated, detail-oriented and genuinely compassionate professional who wants to build a career in Wealth Management. You will be the primary point of contact for our wealthy clientele, cultivating relationships through high-quality interactions, including proactive and reactive calls, emails and client-facing meetings.Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of client service by answering incoming inquiries and working with Client Relationship Managers to resolve specific account issues
- Offer seamless administrative and operational support
- Understand and articulate the Bruce Kent Group's investment philosophyQualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Wealth Management
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and FrenchWhat's in it for you?
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, flexible benefits and RBC Share Purchase Plan
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing team
- Be part of one of the leading financial institutions in the worldAbout RBC
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada's biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com .
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities. See how at rbc.com/community-sustainability .Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:
1 Place Ville Marie Work Hours/Week:
37.5+ Work Environment:
Branch Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
08/31/2019 Req ID:
Sales and Marketing