129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & Service
Provides exceptional, daily operational service support to grow the Bank's market share and maximize profitability of client relationships. Ensures client problem resolution is prompt and effective, and that enhancement opportunities are identified and closed or referred during client service interactions. Typically meets client service needs through a pooled call center environment or a dedicated one-on-one relationship with sensitive, complex and/or top tiered clients.
We're here to help
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of product and service, by providing needed information or directing clients to the appropriate source.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Explores and identifies enhancements and cross-sell opportunities and bringing these opportunities to the appropriate line of business contact.
- Actively listens to clients' concerns and diagnoses clients' service needs.
- Facilitates timely client problem-resolution, engages cross-functional representatives or groups as appropriate.
- Responds to client concerns in a professional manner to convey ownership, competence, respect for the client relationship.
- Accurately documents client requests using the group's tracking systems.
- Facilitates action to close gaps between client expectations and client experiences in the performance of the Bank and its products.
- Applies consistent and timely follow ups to demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction and high standards of responsiveness.
- Serves as an advocate for individual clients and escalating issues as necessary to facilitate the timely resolution of service problems.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Tracks collection of client service fees
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If a Credit Qualifiable job, Credit Qualifications and associated credit knowledge and skills according to the established qualification standards.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing