Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Your work week will total 37.5 hours based on a 7.5-hour day.
Your standard work schedule will be from 7 am to 3:30 pm. However, there will be an opportunity for a flexible work schedule as required.
As an office attendant in the Operations Centre, your main duties will be to:
- Organize the logistics of internal and external client conference rooms (setting up rooms as requested, moving furniture, etc.)
- Ensure work spaces and conference rooms are clean (ensure spaces are clean and ready for other users) and furniture is properly arranged
- Help maintain the premises (move boxes, etc.)
- May be asked to help other services (sort and send mail, collect dishes or other items after meetings/events, etc.)
- Respond to clients as needed
- Other related duties including monitoring the inventory of supplies on the different floors and other clerical tasks
External Posting Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Two to three years' experience in a professional environment desirable
- Fluent in French and English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and recognized ability to work effectively in a team
- Self-motivation and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Availability for occasional overtime
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply