Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Quebec City; Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Build a network of colleagues for lifeAre you looking for an opportunity to work a Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Supporting Client Account Management initiatives while collaborating with cross-functional teams driving the account strategy
- Assisting with campaigns and pursuit teams to drive key opportunities
- Building internal relationships to help enable the overall account management operations
- Applying and supporting a client centric sales and operational discipline with the Deloitte business and industry teams while holding a broad level of understanding of the client(s)
- Building and executing relationship plans focused on key executives for Deloitte Leaders & Team Members
- Helping team members through the process of ideation, creation and execution of plans to pursue opportunities and grow revenues
- Providing sales and operational support to key accounts
- Researching, developing, planning and presenting a point-of-view to a diverse audience
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven and fun individuals working together as a team to bring best practices and innovative ideas to our clients. We connect regionally, nationally, and globally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client's top priorities and get to the heart of business issues. Our cohesive team is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience with sales experience
- Knowledge and experience in the Energy, Resource and Industrials industry is an asset
- Strong propensity to serve client needs, partner and work towards becoming a trusted advisor, and proven track record of cultivating relationships
- Courage and curiosity to identify and solve problems with minimal supervision and guidance, known to be a creative thinker
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams
- Poised, professional presence and high articulacy
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Knowledge in project / program management, financial reporting and marketing is required
- Experience in professional services is preferred
- Fluency in English and French is a strong asset
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.