Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Quebec City; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Build a network of colleagues for lifeAre you looking for an opportunity to work a Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Supporting Client Account Management initiatives while collaborating with cross-functional teams driving the account strategy
- Assisting with campaigns and pursuit teams to drive key opportunities
- Building internal relationships to help enable the overall account management operations
- Applying and supporting a client centric sales and operational discipline with the Deloitte business and industry teams while holding a broad level of understanding of the client(s)
- Building and executing relationship plans focused on key executives for Deloitte Leaders & Team Members
- Helping team members through the process of ideation, creation and execution of plans to pursue opportunities and grow revenues
- Providing sales and operational support to key accounts
- Researching, developing, planning and presenting a point-of-view to a diverse audience
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven and fun individuals working together as a team to bring best practices and innovative ideas to our clients. We connect regionally, nationally, and globally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client's top priorities and get to the heart of business issues. Our cohesive team is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience with sales experience
- Knowledge and experience in the Energy, Resource and Industrials industry is an asset
- Strong propensity to serve client needs, partner and work towards becoming a trusted advisor, and proven track record of cultivating relationships
- Courage and curiosity to identify and solve problems with minimal supervision and guidance, known to be a creative thinker
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams
- Poised, professional presence and high articulacy
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Knowledge in project / program management, financial reporting and marketing is required
- Experience in professional services is preferred
- Fluency in English and French is a strong asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.