Permanent Reference code
:125121 Primary Location:
Montreal, QC All Available Locations:
Quebec City, QC; Montreal, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Deloitte's Client Account Managers work on our Large Priority Accounts portfolio. As members of the enabling area of the firm, Account Managers also spend a percentage of their time cultivating and managing client relationships. The Client Account Manager typically has a general understanding of the industry and preference is given to candidates with previous industry experience. Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
Every day will not be the same, but you can expect to be a: Relationship Connector (15%)
• Owns relationship map, tracks meetings and interactions; establishes connections
• Attends client events (Annual General Meeting, Quarterly Business Reviews) and shares back to account team
• Influences the right team(s) in the firm to serve the client Opportunity Enabler (10%)
• Understands, informs and educates the team on the client's business, competitors and the industry
• Influences overall account strategy; enables pursuit development and manages supporting resources Account Connector (20%)
• Understands team dynamics; manages & initiates team communication, meetings, networking and learning
• Collaborates with the Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) and Lead Business Partners (LBP) to enable a green-dot sales culture
• Manages onboarding/off-boarding Team Champion (15%)
• Collaborates with the LCSP/LBPs in communicating the account vision and strategy
• Demonstrates Servant Leadership
• Identifies win/loss stories and shares across accounts; builds a community Performance Manager (20%)
• Manages financial investment tools, develops outputs and tracks progress
• Manages account revenue plan, periodic performance, rate card and pipeline growth Gatekeeper (20%)
• Monitors and manages risk or brand related issues (client feedback, debriefs, etc.)
• Knows and understands opportunity pipeline and in-flight projects
• Coordinates client feedback sessions & participates as 2nd interviewer as requiredAbout the team
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven and fun individuals working together to bring best practices and innovative ideas from around the world to our clients. We connect regionally and nationally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client's top priorities and reach the heart of business issues. Our CAMmunity is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts and voice of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Ambitions to embrace challenge, drive strategy and leverage Deloitte's comprehensive suite of services and resources to deliver client value
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' professional services experience in account management, project management and business development strategy with experience in areas such as marketing, sales and pursuit management.
• General industry knowledge or direct experience working in industry are an asset.
• Proven experience working towards becoming a trusted advisor to senior leaders through experience in internal / external relationship building to increase account penetration leading to increased revenue opportunities
• Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework and the ability to influence cross-functional teams (i.e. working effectively and teaming with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
• Poised, executive presence, business acumen and high articulacy
• An intermediate background and experience in public communications (written and verbal), project / program management, financial reporting, business marketing acumen, and supporting technology (e.g. Microsoft suite, collaboration tools, CRM)Total Rewards
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $156,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Marketing Manager, QC, CRM, Project Manager, Technology, Marketing, Quality
Management and Executive