At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.Responsibilities
- Monitoring and review of all zoning plans, permits and documents relating to deployment projects for existing or new sites. Ensure that all the needs of the various stakeholders are met.
- Ensure that all the different consulting firms meet their deadlines.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Analysis of quotes or periodic review of unit prices.
- Follow up on quality control and costs.
- Follow up on the firms responsible for engineering plans.
- Coordinate the actions of the various stakeholders (consultants, internal departments, etc.).
- Ensure the safety of the premises and the sites.
- Forecast the completion dates of the various tasks.
- Prepare the required engineering estimates.
- Ensure the completion of the close out packages (mandate the firms for post-construction inspection, as-built plans, etc.).
- Responsible as Construction Specialist for special projects (In Building, Complex reinforcement of tower foundation, Site to relocate, MW project, others...)
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 5 years of experience in the field of construction project management and civil engineering in telecommunications or equivalent;
- Ability to work with plans and specifications;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in French and English written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of basic computer software;
- Available for travel;
- Valid driver's license.
- Experience with internal network systems would be a great assets
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Place Bonaventure - Montreal(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Engineering
Requisition ID: 236751
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Digital & Technology
Montreal, QC, CA Blainville, QC, CA Laval, QC, CA Lasalle, QC, CA Dorval, QC, CA Rosemere, QC, CA Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, CA Mont-Royal, QC, CA Brossard, QC, CA Pointe-Claire, QC, CA Saint-Leonard, QC, CA Saint-Jerome, QC, CA Lachine, QC, CA Longueuil, QC, CA Saint-Laurent, QC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Civil Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Consulting, Engineering, Technology