Have you considered becoming a part-time professional school bus driver? FREE TRAINING to get your Class 1 & 2 licenses! We have a *BONUS of $ 750 for Class 1 and 2 licensed Drivers This bonus will not interfere with any current government subsidy Our in-vehicle training is individual with social distancing measures in place. We provide all the necessary PPE! TRANSCO, North America's largest & leading school bus company is training and hiring steady part-time and spare DRIVERS
• Safely driving students to and from school, following a prescribed route, on a daily basis during the school year;
• Performing daily vehicle safety inspections;
• Communicating clearly and interacting with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the public in a courteous, professional manner;
• Being part of a world-class organization;
• Security and opportunities for potential advancement;
• Extra assignments may be available at many locations, but are not mandatory;
• FREE TRAINING;
• Competitive wages and a well-maintained fleet of automatic vehicles;
• Making a difference in the lives of children;
• Still having lots of free time for yourself, your family or your other interests. QUALIFICATIONS:
• Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver's license in your province Quebec is 21.
• Have at least 2 years of driving experience as per provincial regulation (at least 1 in North America).
• Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a good driving record.
• Communicate clearly in English or French (depending on the school board requirements).
• Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, drug testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other reference check.
* Bonus expires September 30, 2020
Transco is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.