Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Auto Finance is a dynamic division within TD. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business focused on providing a robust array of automotive financing options to meet our customers' needs as well as the needs of our dealer partners. In Canada, we also finance recreational and leisure vehicles, and serve the Prime and Non-Prime auto market.
In the goal to become Canada's #1 auto lender, we are over 900 people strong including an external sales team located coast to coast, as well as teams in credit adjudication, funding, inside sales, loan administration, customer service, collections and recovery, and our federated functions of risk management, technology solutions, finance & human resources. Our offices are located in Canada in Toronto, ON, Brossard, QC & Nanaimo, BC. Job Description
The Cash Management Services Officer (CMSO) position is found in large Units in which volumes warrant a dedicated resource for deposit and cash management administrative matters. In smaller Units, the accountabilities may be domiciled in a split CMSO/Commercial Services Officer position. The CMSO reports to the Manager Cash Management. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, support profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest. Requirements
- Identify additional business opportunities for existing customers and advise the Manager, Cash Management (MCM), Relationship/Account Manager as appropriate.
- Build new relationships and deepen existing customer relationships by consistently following the Commercial Sales methodology.
- Cross-sell products and services to existing and new customers to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships.
- Support shadow portfolio goals and documentation in CARMA
- Develop and maintain understanding of pricing models/concepts such as Pricing Options Worksheet (POW), the Relationship Activity Profile (RAP), and the Customer Account Transaction System (CATM.
- Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBG and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to clients for Manager, Cash Management, Relationship/Account Managers, and Manager Business Development.
- Assist in preparation of Pricing Committee submissions where exception pricing is required.
- Support MCM, Relationship/Account Managers by gathering non-credit profitability data to support account planning and relationship review activities by leveraging Deposit and Cash Management pricing reports to identify re-pricing and cross-sell opportunities
- Embrace and promote a positive environment that supports a diverse workplace
- Actively participate in the performance management process including performance reviews, feedback and coaching sessions as well as performance and development discussions
- Seek knowledge both formal and informal in line with PDP objectives
- Build and maintain solid relationships with our business partners (CCSC, CAS, BSC, Branch network) acting as a link to those groups profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest.
Bilangualism is required. ( French & English)Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance