Call Center Agent, TD Insurance
Reference ID: 223808BR
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada's largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the 'accidents of life' with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
As a Web Inbound Support agent, your main role is to provide assistance to the visitors of our websites and provide technical support regarding our web quotes system, our TD My advantage application and our Online Service platform. You will interact with customers either by email or by telephone. You will explain corporate policies and procedures, and on certain occasions, do the proper follow ups. No insurance knowledge is required.
Achieve a high level of success by understanding client needs relating to web technical support including login issues, investigations (MyInsurance Support team), system support (Quoters/MyInsurance) and navigation inquiries (MyInsurance Portfolio).
Respond to customer requests from current and future TD customers who may have questions about TD platforms:
• How to Product Features
• Technical Support
• Account Setup
• Password Resets
• Platform support
• Must be fully bilingual French and English with proven verbal and written abilities
• Exercise a high degree of judgement
• Able to articulate complex thoughts in an understandable, concise and business-like manner while ensuring customer understanding
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Very flexible within operating hours (M-F 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
• Strong knowledge of the Internet and of other IT search engine tools
• Ability to work effectively within a close team environment
• Highly flexible and able to adapt to quickly changing priorities
• Competence in customer service environment
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong technical skills
• Self-starter with ability to work both independently and collaborative
• Demonstrate professionalism and leadership during all interactions; take ownership of customer problems and provide first contact resolution at every opportunity
• Maintain exceptional knowledge and understanding of all pertinent procedures
• Meet required call handle times, benchmarks and metrics
• Meet compliance requirements of the role. Assume responsibility to minimize risk by complying with all TDBG and Industry Codes of Conduct (i.e. Chat, Social Media and Electronic Communication Guidelines, Authentication, KYC, AML).
• Provide Legendary customer experience over the phone and while supporting TD Insurance Digital Support
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted: February 14, 2019
Closes: April 15, 2019