995 Wilfrid Hamel Blvd, Quebec, Quebec, G1M 2R7
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.Why this role is important?What you'll do
- Maintain the customer service and checkout area for prompt and accurate processing of the customer's order
- Merchandise and maintain designated areas
- Ensure loss prevention systems and procedures are performed according to guidelinesWhat you'll need
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Effective English verbal and communication skills
- Commitment to providing effective customer service
- Able to troubleshoot to resolve issues
J2WCBBWhy work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Associate Owners in the Shoppers Drug Mart network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation's evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.