Job Type: Co-op/Intern
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal Analyst - Consulting - Internship / Co-op Role Description:
As a Business Analyst or a Business Technology Analyst, you will work alongside a dedicated, multifunctional, and quickly growing team to solve our client's complex issues - issues at top of mind for the C-suite. Joining our team means joining a workplace of the future , where we're breaking down barriers across all levels, services, roles and functions. At Deloitte we believe in leveraging diverse perspectives for results and solutions that can't be matched.
Our work environment is an apprenticeship program, with a steep learning curve. We have a feedback-oriented culture where you will experience strong mentoring relationships and training that support you as you pursue your own path to success.
You will be able to work on several client projects concurrently and have opportunities for client interaction, participate in workshops, research and proposals, develop new tools and much more. Our Consulting group provides a range of services, including:
Our Technology Strategy and Architecture (TS&A)
practice provides Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extract and maximize our client's business values from IT investments. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing advisory services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum. Learn More Qualifications:
Successful candidates demonstrate an interest in their selected service line and will have the following attributes:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Finance, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering Math, Commerce, ERP-related program or other relevant degree.
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
- French language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office
- An exemplary record of achievement in school both academically and in extracurricular activities
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-focused, able to synthesize information and present it back in an articulated fashion
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills and a team player
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with competing deadlines and rapidly evolving client needs and conditions
- Service-minded attitude and desire to satisfy client needs while remaining committed to Deloitte's vision and objectives
- Strong technical proficiency in MS Office applications; specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Canadian travel may be required and occasional international travel. Ability to enter the USA to work on client assignments considered an asset
- Exposure to Object Oriented Design, Technical Architecture and the full software development lifecycle (Assets for Technology related roles)
Application Deadline: Montreal:
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript combine in 1 PDF document, an incomplete application won't be considered
- Note: As part of your online application, you will be required to indicate a service line preference..
- You must indicate your office location and service line preference in your cover letter
- Please ensure that institution information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date
January 27 th
Get your career off to a great start. Love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won't cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a unique Deloitte Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply