Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for lifeAre you a driven and motivated leader, looking for your next carreer opportunity? Apply below!What will your typical day look like?
The business technology analyst's role is to assist clients by analyzing and resolving issues for the CleverAnt solution. This solution provides organizations with access to practical and up-to-date business intelligence tools, bridging large-scale business systems in terms of data storage. The mission consists of optimizing the analysis and knowledge of clients' business requirements in order to identify and develop real-time tools on critical data, and thus facilitate operational and tactical decisions for managing workforce. This position is vital in the company since it is the first to effectively receive and process requests to encourage the use of our solutions and improve clients' satisfaction.About the team
The CleverAnt team is part of our HRT group and is based out of Montreal. We communicate with clients to guide them in using the different Microsoft Excel-based CleverAnt solutions. We analyze their issues to identify the source of problems, and provide, document and apply concrete solutions to resolve them. We collect information in an internal and external log that presents a range of solutions and advice for using the CleverAnt solutions. Overall we participate in the growth of our quality assurance processes; write and execute test scenarios.Enough about us, let's talk about you:
You are someone with:
- Bilingualism (English and French) in a professional context, verbal and written, is required;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an asset;
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or business administration with an IT specialization, or equivalent;
- Diploma of Collegial Studies or Attestation of Collegial Studies in computer sciences or a related discipline;
- Knowledge of data modelling concepts and techniques and bility to methodically identify a complete list of test cases and meticulously execute test scenarios;
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production