Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.DESCRIPTION
The business technology analyst's primary role is to assist clients by analyzing and resolving issues for the CleverAnt solution. This solution provides organizations with access to practical and up-to-date business intelligence tools, bridging large-scale business systems in terms of data storage. The mission consists of optimizing the analysis and knowledge of clients' business requirements in order to identify and develop real-time tools on critical data, and thus facilitate operational and tactical decisions for managing workforce. This position is vital in the company since it is the first to effectively receive and process requests to encourage the use of our solutions and improve our clients' satisfaction.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with clients to guide them in using the different Microsoft Excel-based CleverAnt solutions;
- Analyze their issues to identify the source of problems, and provide, document and apply concrete solutions to resolve them;
- Collect information in an internal and external log that presents a range of solutions and advice for using the CleverAnt solutions;
- Participate in the growth of our quality assurance processes; write and execute test scenarios.QUALIFICATIONS Essential:
- Bilingualism (English and French) in a professional context, verbal and written, is required;
- Good interpersonal skills with clients;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an asset;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or business administration with an IT specialization, or equivalent;
- Diploma of Collegial Studies or Attestation of Collegial Studies in computer sciences or a related discipline;
- Knowledge of data modelling concepts and techniques;
- Ability to methodically identify a complete list of test cases and meticulously execute test scenarios;
- Thoroughness, integrity and concern for efficiency;
- Team player and ability to be self-directed. Assets:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an equivalent role;
- Practical knowledge of workforce or human capital management;
- Technical writing skills;
- Have already worked with SQL and Oracle databases or have been exposed to XML language;
- Experience with Windows Azure and Web services.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production