129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
This role is focused on providing support to branch employee. Ideal candidates will be experienced with Everyday Banking knowledge including commercial account. Permanent, 37.5h per week Schedule on a rotation basis
: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 8am and 8pm, Thursday and Friday between8am and 9pm and Saturdays 9am and 5 pm .Location:
129 St.Jacques W., Montreal MANDATE
The Business Support Analyst delivers exceptional effortless service and support (first call resolution) to our branch colleagues across Canada through high quality guidance to known policy and process solutions. A successful Business Support Analyst is driven by a passion for:
- helping others succeed
- providing effortless customer experiences
- sharing subject matter expert level product and branch operational knowledge and
- solving problems with emphasis on root cause analysis and early problem identification
- Provides effortless customer experiences by taking ownership of the branch callers' issue, relieving their stress while guiding them to a resolution.
- Provides first-level business support by providing guidance on:
- Bank policies, procedures and guidelines, including interpretation/clarification when necessary
- Branch operations, products and services
- Navigation of related system applications
- Resolves call at first point of contact, but when the solution is unknown or cannot be found, will escalate accordingly
- Provides support in the handling of questions by evaluating exceptions, operational risk and/or resolution of errors or delays
- Shares insights with peers and management in order to continuously improve how our work gets done, increases productivity and achieves individual and team performance goals
- Understands and follows regulatory and compliance procedures
- Support customers in English and French
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills to allow efficient and effective problem identification and application of appropriate solutions
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, capable of working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Advanced listening and probing skills
- Possess strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent understanding of compliance and risk issues
- Bilingualism French/English
We're here to help
- Minimum 3- 5 years previous experience with BMO
- Strong working knowledge of branch procedures such as clearings exceptions, suspense item processing (054), cash operations, foreign exchange processing including foreign currency cash transactions
- Strong knowledge and understanding of retail branch as well as commercial products and related processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of commercial products and related processes
- Preferred candidate will have BMO Branch experience as Personal Banker or Assistant Branch Manager, or other relevant branch experience
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support