630 boul Rene Levesque Ouest
2 available positions.
Drives sales results to enhance the promotion of BMO Life Assurance product and services to managing general agencies (MGAs) and brokers. Shares feedback on the product, processes, etc. to internal stakeholders to ensure continual enhancement of the insurance offer.
- Consults with MGAs to promote BMO Life Assurance product and services to their brokers, including determining the application of the sales strategy for sales calls to prospect MGAs and brokers, supporting existing relationships with current MGAs and brokers, meeting with MGAs and brokers to promote products and attain sales objectives, conducting seminars and workshops, providing case support to obtain business, requesting special quotes and identifying potential new MGAs and brokers.
- Attends and participates in regional industry events to promote BMO Life Assurance products and services, and enhances the overall reputation of the company.
- Contacts MGAs and brokers within assigned region to promote product and services, and increase overall business results.
- Discusses sophisticated insurance concepts based on customer scenarios with MGAs and brokers to demonstrate the benefit of BMO Life Assurance products.
- Shares sophisticated insurance concept solutions to leverage success across the regional team.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Provides monthly reporting of sales results for MGAs and brokers, and generates discussions on more productive business development opportunities.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Provides insurance quotations.
- Provides technical support on products, illustration software and other tools.
- Manages the special quote process ensuring that the response is received according to the desired timeline.
- Manages large case process to build the overall regional business. Expedites application as much as possible.
- Answers questions about insurance concepts.
- Creates marketing tools and presentations for use in the region.
- Maintains regional statistics.
- Supports the achievement of the business plan within the designated region.
- Supports the delivery of the desired client experience to MGAs and brokers to enhance business opportunities.
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders to build capability and drive business growth.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingualism French and English
- Life insurance license.
- Certified Financial Planner or other professional designation.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance business, agencies and underwriting principles.
- In-depth knowledge of financial concepts, including financial planning and financial understanding of insurance products.
- In-depth knowledge of more advanced sales concepts in insurance, including corporate applications.
- In-depth knowledge of mutual fund industry is an asset.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
This position requires proficiency in English to interact, support and/or provide services to non-French speaking customers, employees and/or partners inside and/or outside the province of Quebec.
Individual Contributor / CollaborateurWe're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians