Reference ID: MON001SC
We are seeking Business Analyst to join our IT Advisory Practice. You'll support the continued growth of the IT Advisory practice. Participate in a range of recruitment, sales, marketing and knowledge management activities to execute the growth strategy.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the IT Advisory team, the Business Analyst combines deep, domain experience in two or more of the five service areas, with compelling, proven client, people, engagement delivery and business development skills. A willingness to travel on short notice to meet client needs; travel is estimated up to 25%.
Skills and attributes for success
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management.
• Manage expectations of service delivery.
• Generate as well as support new business opportunities.
• Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge and client insight.
• Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve high-quality deliverables within expected timeframes and on budget.
• Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
• Demonstrate the EY values: integrity, respect and teaming; energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead; building relationships based on doing the right thing.
• Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment.
• Commit to developing knowledge, continue to learn and share knowledge with clients and team members.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Bachelor's degree in Software or Finance related field
• 3-5 years' client-side IT advisory experience, with a proven track record in delivering professional services in an IT or Financial Services related field
• Experience in delivering engagements that cover the full life cycle of assessment, design and implementation support
• A proven track record in supporting all stages of the business development cycle for major ($million) IT Advisory pursuits, with significant client interaction at all stages
• Experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation (including workshop) skills
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
• An ability to think outside of the box, and thrive on new challenges
• Enthusiasm and ambition, to be instrumental to the further success of a growing practice area
Ideally, you'll also have
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Posted: April 21, 2019
Closes: June 20, 2019