At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our Technology Risk Management practice in Montréal-more specifically our Cybersecurity Group.
The Cybersecurity Group is one which has received tremendous investment and has been identified as a transformational part of the firm to deliver growth over the next five years. This is an excellent opportunity for those that are looking to work in a firm and department with unparalleled career advancement opportunities.
KPMG is seeking to build its Identity and Access Management capabilities and, therefore, is looking for a candidate to join in this adventure, leveraging his/her knowledge to grow the practice! What you will do
When you work with KPMG, client service excellence is your key priority, particularly in matters pertaining to:
What you bring to the role
- Translating business requirements into technical objectives for development teams.
- Strategic planning for information systems.
- Implementing company-wide solutions for analyzing data and producing reports and, therefore, analyzing data from internal and external sources and communicating the analysis results to make recommendations to senior management.
- Documenting projects, objectives, added value or expected benefits to translate requirements into technical objectives for teams.
- Implementing IAM projects, in particular regarding identity governance and administration (process and function experience).
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
Keys to your success
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a business analyst (general analysis) .
- Experience with the CyerArk platform
- Experience with the Thycotic Secret Server platform (an asset)
- Practical analytical and business process reengineering experienc e.
- Practical change and quality management experience.
- Experience working in a complex environment.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Team player with good communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of key IAM market solutions (Sailpoint, Saviynt, Okta, etc) considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French .
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Customer Service and Support