1501 McGill College Avenue
Job Family Group:
Temporary position of 1 year contract
Supports sales supervision activities and regulatory activities for designated branches to meet all regulatory requirements.
We're here to help
- Acts as a designee on supervision objectives for the branch.
- Provides ongoing supervision education to assigned branch / portfolio.
- Provides support and guidance to branch employees on supervision issues.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies, reports and manages all supervision issues and irregularities according to guidelines.
- Supports applicable supervision responsibilities as per guidelines.
- Performs required daily/monthly supervision reviews, including reviewing branch reports.
- Performs required supervision reviews (delegated tasks) such as Global Relay Email Review, Gateway Message Review, Daily Trade Review, Monthly Activity Review, Quarterly Meridian Report Review, Outstanding Documentation Review. Query and Request for Information (RFI) and follows up on outstanding issues.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Performs supervision activities to meet regulatory requirements and maintain service level standards.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Follows through on risk and supervision processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run function.
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of all supervision and industry regulations - Good.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Bilingual (French and English).
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing